HybridZ

NISMO Catalog

Scottie-GNZ

I posted this one a while back here's the link, hope you are sitting down Scottie

http://nissan180.8k.com/catalog.html

Whoops not it, I found it somewhere I was looking at the nice grill inserts, hang tight.

Sorry I couldn't find it, I posted that find a while back don't know what happened.

I did see one in english with prices I am not hulucinating dammit!!

[ April 25, 2001: Message edited by: clint78z ]

[ April 25, 2001: Message edited by: clint78z ]

NISMO doesn't and hasn't had 3.15's in a long time, I only know of 3 (was 2 till you mentioned the red car) sets period and I've had friends even search Japan (not saying there aren't more, but they're not on display, that's for sure).

I have 3.15,3.36->4.11 but no plans to sell the 3.15 at present. (3.15 and 3.36 still new in box) Although that $2k mention above did get wheels/gears icon_wink.gifturning icon_eek.gif

Ross (hoping mods make 3.15's worthy of an install icon_smile.gif )

[ April 25, 2001: Message edited by: Ross C ]

Is the NISMO catalog online? I was just looking at the specs on the "red car" posted by Eric N and noticed it had a NISMO LSD with 3:15:1 ratio. EXACTLY WHAT I NEED!!!! I will probably have my bubble busted when I see the price as my guess is $2K, but curious nonetheless.

hey, ive tried to get the nismo catalog on line, its only in japanese and they dont do international orders icon_sad.gif yes, i know its really hard to get anything lower than 3.36

hes got a couple of them, but he wants some bucks for them....