HybridZ

Images in profile tests

Guest Anonymous

I did a test and did put an image in my sig. I just went to the signature section of the profile and included a small .GIF file from my site, gave the full URL, between and. No spaces between the and the beginning of the URL and no spaces between the end of the URL and the

I took the image back out of my signature after I saw that it worked.

I wonder if it has to do with image size. The GIF I used was only 1.8kbytes in size. A larger one may not be allowed by the software.

Guest Anonymous

They work sometimes. I came to check on them and they weren't there so I entered the URL in the address bar to see if the picture was avail, it was. When I hit the back button to retuen to the forum, the pictures were there. Maybe it was a fluke.

Guest Anonymous

The new pic location works, I guess freeservers don't like to link that way. photopoint.com works great if anyone is interested.

[ May 02, 2001: Message edited by: KS73Z ]

I wouldnt even know how to scan a picture if my life depended on it, much less link it to something.....no-dont anyone try to explain to me/I'm mostly compurter illiterate-maybe one of these days my IT-Tech Brother will have a break thru w/me; he still claims I need a "real computer".

Kevin,

(Yea, Still an Inliner)

Guest Anonymous

Your computer gets you on the internet right? Then put that money into the Z. My server must have been the problem.

later