HybridZ

tps problem

jeffer949

Hey guys ive been having an issue with my tps since i put in this new 3.0 board. I have 5 volts going out on the vref and i have variable volts in comparison to throttle position coming back on the tps line back to the relay board. Ive checked the continuity between the realay board and the realay cable pin 22 with my ohm meter and its fine.

Ive also checked the tps circuitv3pcb_2.gif

And i cant find anything wrong. So any body have any ideas?

do you have a 240sx tps?

mine did the same thing when i first plugged it...but i connected it on the same connector as the stock l28 one...wich only give values for half and full wot, you must use the 3wires going out of it like 6inches long..but if it was working before i assume yours is properly connected...did you used the wiring diagram from msns extra sticky post? if its okay maybe you could use a small resistor between the wires to see if ms see a difference if yes your ts is wrong, i dont have my tps values handy but i could get these if you want...

hope this helps

Continue checking for voltages down the line...check to see if your reading any voltage at either side of R9. If reading a voltage at R9, then check pin 26 of the MCU. Also check to ensure you have 5V at pin 31 (supplies VREF for internal ADC circuit) If you get voltage there and your not registering it in MS, then either you need to reflush the code or get a new chip.

Hope this helps.