HybridZ

looking for 77 280z parts

TexasStyle280z

im in need of a number of parts. below is a list. im willing to pay and or trade services if needed. i own a graphics & printing business so if you need any printing done (small or large format) or vinyl graphics i can offer you that as well. thanks..

1. fusible link holders(with enough of the wire hanging out the bottom to splice together).

2. both hood vents

3. steering colum cover

4. interior rear paneling

5. interior wiring harness(both body and dash)

6. windshield washer bottle and pump

7. vaccume solenoids for heater and a/c

8. if you have a body to scrap i could use certain pieces of sheet metal.

9. door locks

there are a few others that i cant think or now, but this is a good start. if you have any send me a message with pics and price. you can pm me or e-mail me dirrectly at cgallagher@cg-media.net

thanks in advance.

I've got a '78 that I'm parting out, the hood vents are good and it has a full set of locks w/ good key, but I may need that for my car, not 100% sure yet. If you still need them in about a week or so I'll probably know for sure then. I may also have #6, I can't remember if it's good or not, I'll have to go look at the car again and get back to you.

Let me know what body panels you are looking for. This car is rusted in strange places and clean in stranger places so there's a chance I could have what you need.