HybridZ

Wtb l28et motor

voltron_boi

I'm looking to buy a 1979-1983 280zx l28et turbo motor. I will be happy if it's a running motor but don't mind if it doesn't run, because I will be rebuilding it. If no long block then that's okay, a short block would be fine also, as along as the block still turn over. I live in the Sacramento area and would travel 200 miles to pick up the l28et. Anyone?

I have a complete 280zxt, it is my sons daily driver for another week. I would like to sell it complete for $1700. The car is a rust bucket but the drivetrain is good. 147k new clutch, t5, injectors just rebuilt. I think I could do a road trip in a week or two and bring it to you.

I know it is more than a engine, but parting it would being me that much.

csorgenfrie@cox.net

PS in Orange County

thanks, i think im going to pass on this one. im looking for a block so i can rebuild it. the most im willing to pay is $500.

I have a complete 280zxt, it is my sons daily driver for another week. I would like to sell it complete for $1700. The car is a rust bucket but the drivetrain is good. 147k new clutch, t5, injectors just rebuilt. I think I could do a road trip in a week or two and bring it to you.

I know it is more than a engine, but parting it would being me that much.

csorgenfrie@cox.net

PS in Orange County

• 2 months later...