HybridZ

Need to replace all wirings for my 1977 260Z 2+2

Its been more than 30 years now that the wires of the Z had been transferring electrons from one point to another... its time to give them rest & give new sets of wires to do the job...

At the moment im doing a major rebuild for the exterior body for my 1977 260Z & im planning on replacing all the wirings in it, can anyone suggest where i can get a complete set of wires as well as the fuses for the Z?

So far i can only find the heavyduty headlight wiring harness only.. Thanks for ur advice & help in advance :)

I know zcarsource.com sells complete used harnesses, but there is no OEM replacement for the factory harness as far as I know. If you want something that retains the full functionality of the stock harness, you're gonna be piecing that together yourself. Doesn't exactly sound like a fun job.

'77 260? My 260 2+2 is a 74: I thought this was they only year they produced the 260, in North America at least.....

30 year old wiring is still good wiring: copper doesn't decay. But connections, relays, fuseboxes, and switches do. My thought is that the best bet is to work on replacing/ upgrading those components, including such things as alternator upgrade, headlight harness and relay from zedonthebrain, maxifuse distribution block for some of the heavier draw accesories, etc.