HybridZ

does any one know what type of air dam this is?

mijanto

Guest 280ZForce

that's neither, that's my Z with the previous look I used to have on it... it's a MSA ducted lower air dam (part# 50-1404) and 240z fiberglass bumper.

• Administrators

Either it's just too much to actually "read" the information or the pictures are just so pretty the text gets lost in the back ground...:hs:

Lets not forget peoples, this is an informational forum, meaning it revolves around information, generally in the form of text, supplemented with pictures...! :wink:

Either it's just too much to actually "read" the information or the pictures are just so pretty the text gets lost in the back ground...:hs:

Lets not forget peoples, this is an informational forum, meaning it revolves around information, generally in the form of text, supplemented with pictures...! :wink:

Haha... I can't believe I missed that. I feel like an idiot now... I read as far as "thats neither" in the second post and moved on. It won't happen again ;).