HybridZ

Good online source for Hella relays?

BLKMGK

I'm looking to find a good source for Hella relays. I've currently got a pair of them for my headlight harness and would like two more for my electric fan. These puppies look mighty rugged and having a matched set for all woudl allow me to hot swap if needed in case of failure. I'll be mounting them all side by side on the fender icon_smile.gif

So far th ebest source for them I've found is here -> http://www.classicgarage.com/classicgarage/hellarelay.html However they don't appear to sell the nice weatherpack type bases for them. The set I've got now is weather sealed and darned nice IMO. I believe these came from PainlessWiring but looking at their catalog http://www.painlesswiring.com/relays.htm I can't tell if these are the same ones or not. Painless is also usually pretty painfull in the wallet area (ahem). The relay they supply with their fuel pump kit is fairly light duty and looks liek whet they're selling seperate.

Any good leads much appreciated! I went through MANY pages on Google to find the link above. Not sure I'd have luck finding them local - most places sell the cheap junk relays here... icon_rolleyes.gif

Doh! Today I managed to pickup a fan wiring harness that had been promised to me sometime ago. It had a pair of relays on it already and I bolted them on today but am still working on the rest of the wiring. These are NOT as good as the HELLA's though.

I've gotp two relays for fan, two for headlights. Checkout what I found at the site you mentioned -> http://www.rallylights.com/hella/629-02.htm

VERY nice! That site looks to be just what I was looking for. Now I've got to decide if I want to keep my somewhat attractive hand formed aluminum relay bracket (okay, somewhat ugly) or switch to that one and have to do a little reqiring on my headlights.

Thank you - that link is exactly what I was looking for and even if I don't get the 4ganged relays I may very well get a couple of their relays. That's exactly what the Doctor ordered, MUCH appreciated! Pete - you're using lot's of relays right? Check that site out - lot's of good stuff. Didn't know Hella made interior lights - hrm! icon_biggrin.gif

Drax, it's on the main page of search results--30 bux and it too can be yours

Just my experience with this company--the owner (Ken Beard) is a damn nice guy-only had one problem, and he called me to let me know about it, and it was fixed ASAP-I would recommend him to anyone who wants decent service, and an honest opinion if you are about to do something stupid.

Jim