HybridZ

wierd injectors?

navyz

hi im new to the 280z but i just got a 81 turbo 280z and even tho its gonna be a BIG project i love it! heres my thing , when i took my fuel rail and injectors off i noticed that the injectors were different. it has 3 brown stock looking ones that say ram on them and then 2 black ones and one light blue one and those three say python on them. i think the pre owner replaced those 3 with different ones. could it mess the motor up or run funny if they have a higher or lower flow then the stock ones?

Check the pythons for part numbers. I dont know if python makes stock injectors but they may. If they are the correct replacements then youll be fine. If theyre like 440's or something you have a problem.... :)

So the blue and blacks are all pythons? Curious if theyre the same injectors. Also if you didnt know the browns could either be stock or a replacement from shucks or napa. Ive seen new replacements from shucks that are basically identical to the stock brown ones.