HybridZ

RB26 PowerFC/26 bottom end/turbos anyone?

Almighty Wez

I figured its easier to post this stuff here where it can be seen. I have a R32 RB26 PowerFC that came with my engine I got last month that I'm not going to use. When the time comes I'll probably go AEM so I'm selling this. Its just the ECU, doesn't have the controller but you can buy that. 600$ SHIPPED. I also have a set of stock turbos w/ SS 02's I posted in the parts section if anyone is looking for a set, 300$ SHIPPED for those, just want them gone.

I'm toying with the idea of selling my 26 bottom end too, might go 30 down the road. If anyone is interested in an assembled bottom end w/ oil pump let me know. Thanks :mrgreen:

Did the engine you bought come mafs or a map sensor? I'm not sure if the D is for d jetro, I used to have one on my rb25, that was l-jetro but I don't think there was a L in the name

It didn't come with MAFs and I'm not sure aboat MAP, I didn't see one that I remember. I can get the part# off the ECU this afternoon when I get to my shop, maybe that will help you?

EDIT- Actually I did some searching and found the "D" means it is a D version. The L version has the L after the GTR-33. You can see here in one of the pics near the bottom, its alittle blurry but you can see the L where mine has the D.

http://paulr33.skylinesaustralia.com/docs/powerfc-faq/powerfc-faq.htm#89