HybridZ

starting over

mike240zt

Well not completely starting over more continuing on. started buildn my ms around the time moby did his original write up but didnt quite finish. Going to get it fitted in the case today and it'll be together, also will pick up a serial-usb adapter as well. So It's a MS1 2.2pcb Back when i first got it together a had setup msns and tried to change the cht sensor #'s. spark was successful but dont remember about the sensor. Lost all the old tuning programs so would the MS1-extra029y4 firmware and tuner be what i want now. Cant seem to find any older tuner

So I have now got megatune 2.25 working with the firmware installed on my ms1 2.2pcb. as well as the usb-serial adapter. yay going in the right direction. so much more info available now than when i tarted and is overwhelming at first. so my ms seems to be workin good with the stim board anyways. Seems i have lost my spark on the fast idle circuit as it is just lit solid until my clt is turned up. must be an output setting i guess. so more reading and set-up and maybe installation next week if all goes well. Anyone running 029y4 got any tips? I'm just going to start with a stock l28et.

Thx for the reply Matt. I've been reading alot and taking notes. I think I am getting the basics down. I was thinking I'd use led17 as my spark output and retaining the FIdle relay (MS relay board) to use zxt air bypass valve. I believe this should work for me. Any reason why not? Engine is going in over the next day or two and then wire up MS.