HybridZ

Corbeau A4

240zBoy

I am looking at possibly buying a pair of corbeau A4's because I like the style and heard they will fit in the 240z. Now I have been looking around and heard JC Whitney generally has some pretty good deals and they happened to be there. Now the problem is, the description is the price for 2 but at the bottom it is the price for each. Can someone help me out or refer me to another place with good prices and past buyers. Or maybe another seat in my price range you reccomend.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/A4-PERFORMANCE-RECLINING-RACING-SEATS/GP_2019551_N_111+10201+600003386_10101.jcw

The thing is the a4's would work for me but not my pops. I am almost 5' 10'' 160 and my dad is about 6'1'' 240. Is there anything that would work for such a big size difference. Or should I go for just a drivers seat or what. LOL wish the pops had no beer gut hahahahaha.

Corbeau seats may be purchased seperately. The Forza comes in two different sizes. Standard, about 21 inches at the shoulder and a little wider. Bases need to be purchased for a direct fit to the floor mounts. I recently purchased two for my 70 240z. Its a close fit, at the shoulder, when closing the door with the seats all the way to the rear.

I used 15/16 grade eight bolts for the front mounts and 3/8 at the rear. The seats are best installed by attaching the BASES to the floor first then attaching the seats to the bases.

The seats are "deep" but with helmet there is no roof contact. I'm six feet tall. Be prepared to take your time getting in an out, not ....for folks with lower back issues....oh, well.

Purchased from Upgrade Motoring, Salt Lake City

• 2 weeks later...