HybridZ

14x7 Konig rewinds

Why wouldn't they?

Those wheels work on a stock application, and coilovers give you more clearance from suspension to the wheel. On top of that, those new ones are negative offset, which would move the inner part of the rim even further from the suspension.

Should be just fine.

Except that your tires will rub the wheelwells...with coilovers you want positive offset.

I have seen a z locally with the 14's. It looked good, and he said there were no rubbing issues. I do not recall his tire size. YMMV.

And FWIW, positive offset on an s30 makes me sad. Unless you're trying to stuff huge meats under stock fenders.

Well, I just wanted the 14s for that reason there arent many street tires avaliable past 215 or 225 plus I plan to get bigger wheels when I swap to my turbo motor. these would just be for now. I saw them as a very good deal that i can resale later

I have seen a z locally with the 14's. It looked good, and he said there were no rubbing issues. I do not recall his tire size. YMMV.

And FWIW, positive offset on an s30 makes me sad. Unless you're trying to stuff huge meats under stock fenders.

Did he have a -9mm offset?

I used to run a set of 14X7 -6 offset slotted mag with 195/60/14 tires and they were every close to rubbing the front fenders. I never ran into any problem because the car was not lowered. If you plan on installing 205/60/14 tires on the -9 offset wheels on a lowered Z, I think they will rub just a little bit. Rolling the fenders should solve the problem.

Did he have a -9mm offset?

They were Konig Rewinds, which I believe for our bolt pattern and a 14" rim were only ever available with the -9 offset.

Easy way to find out how the rim will sit in relation to your fender:

Remove wheel, use framing square (metal "L" shape) against the mounting surface.

7"/2= 3.5"

9 mm= .354"

So, take your square, and measure 3.354" from the hub face. This is how far your wheel will stick out.

You can find your overall diameter based on your tire choice, and search to find actual mounted and inflated width of the tires you would use. Measure up half the overall diameter from the center of the hub and out your 3.354" + however far the tires stick out beyond the rim.

Compress suspension and measure to see if you'd rub. Make sure you try it with the wheel turned both directions in the front.

Ok maybe not EASY, but easier than reselling wheels you just bought because a intarweb stranger said they'd fit. :)