HybridZ

WTB 1979-1981 ZX master cyl

g0dsmack

I just got an Arizona Z brake kit and would like to upgrade to a 1979-1981 ZX master cyl . I need it ASAP! Let me know how much.

-Casey

Please PM me and leave a number I will call you as soon as I get it.

I checked O'Rileys and they said they could get them for under $40. I'm curious what really comes with the setup because thats so cheap it makes me suspicious.

I checked O'Rileys and they said they could get them for under $40. I'm curious what really comes with the setup because thats so cheap it makes me suspicious.

I know what you are talking about... did you look at that piece of #&@t, construction is subpar and it doesn't come with anything else. If you go to the Kragen version of O'Rileys, Kragen.com, they have a few others. The really cheap ones are essentially just cores and appear to be poor construction. I need/want the whole thing. Look at Raybestos Professional Grade Master Cylinder, Part Number: MC39277. That is what I am looking at, which is about $200. I am a strong believer in you get what you pay for.

I paid good money for my Arizona Z car brakes... when they got here and I went through the 91 lbs of equipment I quickly understood where my money was going. Talk about qualitly and professional.

If no one gets back to me that Raybestos MC will probably be on its way. I just need to make sure you get what you see there.