Crimsin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

******************************UPDATE*******************************

ok so I talked to the guy that will do our consoles,"

Hi thanks for the pic

From what I can see it can be made with no problems, maybe small changes in the angles 5 degrees at the most but nothing major"

So if you want one with double din let me know

******************************UPDATE*******************************

ok so I talked to the guy that will do our consoles,"

Hi thanks for the pic

From what I can see it can be made with no problems, maybe small changes in the angles 5 degrees at the most but nothing major"

So if you want one with double din let me know

Serious? Wow alright, Count me in, It doesnt even have to be CF. Also in creating the mount for the doubledin, It has to be at an angle to where it is visible without having to readjust your head... I was thinking like 50-75 degrees. If it is too flat you may not be able to see it that well. Then again I have no clue, I would really have to see the final product..

If he makes the consoles, they will all be the same (im assuming) so if you want it cut for a double din stereo, can there be a block off plate made for those of us that only have a single din set up? Im not that into car audio anymore, a tape deck and my ipod are enough for me.

That double din setup might not be so bad. Are you thinking just the flat area or actually cut into a din spot? I was thinking I could mount my stereo and lay the switches out how I want. I have a couple extra in that area, so it would work out better.