HybridZ

Front End Set-up

I have researched this til my head hurts but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. So any opinions are welcome. I'm getting ready to put all of my front suspension back together and need to make a decision about installing the bump steer spacer and/or any other mod to make my set-up work correctly. This will be a street driven car and very "calmly" at that. Here are the facts:

1) I have sectioned my strut tubes by 1 7/8" and using KYB strut inserts.

2) I'm using 10" QA1 coils, 175lb-rear, 150lb-front.

3) 5" sleeves - the bottom is mounted 5.25" from the casting in front, 7.25" in the rear.

4) I will be using 17" wheels with 4 to 5 lug adaptors.

5) I want to wind up with the car lowered around 2".

I have read all the issues concerning bump steer etc. and the control arm pivot relocation. So with my intended use, what other issues or concerns do you guys see that I should address?

Thanks for any suggestions

Bryan

Set the ride height based on your tires, not some arbitrary number like 2". Your front and rear lower control arms need to be pointing down (front inside to outside) a small amount (5 to 10 degrees). from there, align the car per the numbers in the sticky in this forum.