HybridZ

Looking for a 71-73 240z

n4soccer06

Hello all,

I am new to the forum. I have been doing a lot of reading and learning. I am looking for a 71-73 240z. My plan for the car to is be a weekend driver/track car. I am good working on mechanical stuff but have had little to no experience welding and major body work, so I am looking for a car with as little rust as possible. I do understand it is 30+ year old car and all will have a little rust. I have plans to put RB26 motor into it but that will be down the road. So I am looking for a car in running condition but not one with a ton of work done to the motor.

I live in Virginia Beach, Va. So cars on the west coast are prob out based on my budget. I am looking to spend $3000 to $3500. From the my research, I believe that should be possible.

This will be my first weekender/track car. I am not one of those people that once the car is the way I want then I sell it. I plan on having this car for a long time.

If any addition information is needed let me know.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Its good to know there are more than a handful of Z enthusiasts in the hampton roads area.

Although it does not meet your description I have a 78 280z that runs strong and has some rust although I just patched up all the doglegs and fenders with tabco body parts and what not. If you have any interest at all give me a call and you come take a look. Located in Norfolk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...