HybridZ

Does anyone know this z

Guest jens

Guest Anonymous

I found some pics of his Z somewhere and reposted them at my site:

http://www.gatewayzclub.com/articles/darius/

He has an LT1 I think with a supercharger (ATI?)... The engine is not a stock LT1. I am putting the same stuff into a 76 280z, but mine will be a stock LT1 and ATI procharger. It's here:

http://www.gatewayzclub.com/members/dewzenol/

You guys have NO idea how tempted I am to find an ATI head unit for my car and grab an NPR intercooler. I've beenkeeping an eye out but so far I've not yet seen one cheaply enough. EFI first, blower possibly second. Talk about a wild ride! What did Darius do for halfshafts? CVs? He's posted here a few times but is pretty elusive, would love to know mucho' details about his car...

I would love to come across another P1200, I'm not quite sold on th enew oiless ones but I guess if I found one I'd consider it. The newer ones seem to sort of hang out further to the side than the older ones did - they have to cut sheetmetal sometimes where they didn't used to have to. Price? Good question! I'd check any price I found with the guys over at the shop who know what they go for new. The P600 and P1200 are out of production now but they would still have some idea. Supposedly the carb setup is the easiest one to setup for our purposes but custom brackets are a serious option icon_smile.gif

Why, you know someone who's got one? I'm also wondering about the NOVI superchargers but I've got very little in the way of data on those. I'll intercool whatever I find though. Wonder if an older S trim or T trim Vortech would be worth looking at? Those are pretty common but I don't know what sort of CFM they can move...

Guest Anonymous

Mine's a 600b with the i/c. I got it with the pulleys, hoses, brackets for $1000 used.

Ebay rocks.

Hey, there is a thread on this site somewhere where someone (Darius himself I thinkg) lists every detail of his car.