HybridZ

dropping rpm issues

GOTHALOSISM

Yes I searched!

Got the Z finally running and registered. Now this only happens sparatically so I'm not sure if its a fuel mapping in MS or something more serious.

Issue is I was driving to work today when I came to a red light the rpms in neutral would drop down to around 400 and then back up to normal. Every once in a while it dies completely. I have checked all grounds and fuel pressure which is good. When actually in gear and on the move I'm not having any flucuation or anything abnormal.

That makes me think that it might have to do with something in megatune aka accelleration wizzard or ??

Right now I'm just using the MAP for throttle and not the tps (240sx), can't seem to find the tps wire. (i just see the vref and tps return) Can that be the issue? Also I have no vaccuum leaks so I know I'm good on that end. Its nice having just 3 vaccuum hoses.

Guest Rolling Parts

I've had the issue with low voltage causing strange problems with Megasquirt. The problem only happened at idle at stoplights. It turned out that battery was weak and it dropped voltage when the alternator slowed down...