HybridZ

Anyone got a decent wiring diag for a 260?

jimzdat

I'm trying to trace some gremlins on my car, and can't for the life of me trace that god-awful diagram that the haynes gives you, and I never got a FSM for the '74. Anyone out there have a GOOD copy of the wiring diagram for a 260, manual trans, that they would be willing to share?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

It just so happens that I have a 74 FSM.

I dont have a scanner but my Mother does; I can make copies of the wiring for the 74 & have it emailed to you but will have to do it from her computer.

BTW: Nissan Dealers will sell you an entire FSM on CD...I think they're somewhere around $35 ti $45; if you got the change to spare. I didnt have a CD-Rom at the time so I bought the paper manual instead.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Thanks, Kevin--I'd appreciate it if you could do that. I contemplated getting the FSM on CD for it, but I already have electronic versions of the FSM's for 76 & 78--I figure most of the info is relevant enough, I just need that diagram, which I can't justify paying that much for.

Heck I'd even deal with photocopies, as long as I could read 'em.

Just let me know what I owe ya for your time,

Thanks again,

Jim

Do you need copies of all the electronics?

1) The Engine Electronics chaptor has 50 pages in it

2) The Body Electronics has 110 pages

The Body Electronics has about 10 pages that contain actual Circuit Diagrams while that chaptor also has the relay/switch diagrams.

Do you need all of them? If so I can email them to you but as stated before I'ld have to use my mother's computer & I dont mind doing that....yet you realize you're forcing me to "EDUMACATE" myself on how to:

. Scan

. Create a File

. Then transfer that file to an email site

Do you realize, for me at least/you're asking quite a lot icon_wink.gif

Give me a few days to learn the process & to get in touch w/Mom & her schedule/as well as her computer, & I'll attempt to begin sending them your way.

Maybe a week; but I will begin sending them once I've figured it out.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Mainly what I need is the big fold-out diagram that was in the back of the book--that will give me enough to go by. If it's easier for you, just xerox the thing, and I can tape it back together--I'll email you my snail-mail address off forum later today

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

I have the FSM for the 74 260 Z. I copied and enlarged the electrical diagram so it's readable without a magnifying glass.

It's in an envelope ready to go and all I need is your address. I also sent you an email. Goodluck.

I taped the 2 11"x17" together on a light table so all the wires line up.

Danno74Z

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: Danno74Z ]

Whewww! That was a close one. For a few hours I actually thought I was gonna have to learn how to scan, file & email that file!

Just the thought of learning new computer stuff was hurting my brain; haha.

Glad someone else already had what you needed in the format which was needed.

Kevin,

(Yea,Still a "Computer Illiterate" Inliner)

PS: That is the way you spell Illiterate(?), isnt it? icon_wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...