HybridZ

Z Love on Pinks All Out!

srbigbutt

I'm suprised I haven't seen any threads pop up about all the Z love on Pinks all Out lately. This is the second show of the season and a 71 240z with a Chevy 355 made it to the final 8. Pretty sweet looking car. Also saw a hybrid Z31 early in the show.

In the first episode they had 3 S30s have quick appearances, including a sweet red Z with a shaved rear bumper and what looked like some nice black wheels. It was only on for a split second.

I think these cars are just getting more popular among drag racers in general. I've seen them on Pinks all out a couple times, and I saw a 240 on Pass Time about a week ago. Don't remember much about it but I think it was a 72 and flat black with a Chevy motor of some kind. I do know that it put my 18 flat to shame. As if thats not shameful enough. lol.

It warms my heart to see these cars getting more love. lol. :D

We made or 3 qualifying runs but they we were not in the group they picked. We were there along with silverbullit a pretty silver s30 also.

John

Here are some pictures from it.

So John, how'd we do?

Any sneak peaks for us?

You know I'll be watching it!

15658_thumb.attach

15659_thumb.attach

15660_thumb.attach

I'm not sure I like the new format yet. Or some of the new guys on the show. But its still very entertaining. A lot of the old timers are gone I guess.

They were racing at Belle Rose, LA. The first episode was from Montgomery Ala.

John, did you have to beat the number as well? Were you on the episode where they have the 4 car track?

Yes it was in NC where they ran 4 lanes at once, we did not make the cut. Hopefully we will have a millisecond of some air time, probably on the outtakes footage. I am not sure of the number you were talking about. But they did flash a number in staging and we had to run faster that that which we did.

John

I'm not sure I like the new format yet. Or some of the new guys on the show. But its still very entertaining. A lot of the old timers are gone I guess.

They were racing at Belle Rose, LA. The first episode was from Montgomery Ala.

John, did you have to beat the number as well? Were you on the episode where they have the 4 car track?