HybridZ

DS/diff setups for a VG30DE in an S30?

Crow's '76

This is my first real inquiry about this engine swap. I've looked for as many threads and forums about these swaps as I can but I haven't found much detailed info about what options there are as far as the driveshaft and differential setup for a VG30DE in an S30 (in my case a 1976).

Like I said I've looked and looked and just haven't been able to find solid info about the best setup from the tranny back to the wheels. Any info on this would help a lot and I'd really appreciate it! Thanks all -Brandon

diff is up to you, but the open long nose R200 has proved itself more then once. usually when it comes to the driveshaft, rule of thumb is to bring them the front and rear yokes and give them the length and they should be able to build and balance a new driveshaft for you. (atleast thats what I've done on the 30+ driveshafts i have had built.)

(also are you in socal or Az?)

I'm in Arizona. I put location as Desert Hills only to realize nobody has any clue where that is lol I will be changing it. Anyway thanks for the info, I know all to well that these kind of things usually require blank checks :iospalo: but what's the ballpark on bringing in the yokes with a length?