HybridZ

Garage space

forchunet

My parents are restructuring their restaurant and have bought a whole lot of commercial sized appliances that now take up our entire garage. Now due to this horrible timing of events, my parent's garage space will no longer be available for me to use in parking and restoring my Z. So my question is has anybody had any experience with possibly renting out a car bay or garage while restoring their car? Any advice?

I really don't want to wait 2-4 months until my parents finish the kitchen and get the appliances moved out to start work on my car.

Well I've done about a year and a half's worth of research and I was really looking forward to getting started on it this month. I sold a Z that I had earlier and I finally have enough money saved up to get to work on a cleaner Z that I found. It's just unfortunate that within a week of getting ready and what not my parents show up to the garage with a truckload of appliances. Now my Z is out in the driveway all covered up..

Well it seems my plans have to be delayed. Just sucks building up to something for a year and a half and getting to the point where you think everything is set and having this happen. I commission into the Navy in May and maybe then I can get a place with a garage.. sigh.