HybridZ

Wanted: 300zx turbo clutch LSD, 3.7:1

73240z

I am looking for a 87-89 Nissan 300zx Turbo, Limited-Slip, Clutch-type differential with a gearing of 3.7:1.

If you have, or know of anyone who has this R-200 differential in good working condition for sale, please feel free to let me know.

PM me for contact info.

Thank you for your help!

John

I had 5 at one time. I saved the very best one for myself. It came out of a low mileage 88 300zx turbo, CLSD.

I haven't found when in a long time, but I don't anticipate needing the one I have for a few years. The hard part, if I sell this one, will I find another one in the next two years?

I want $750 shipped (Custom wood crate) for the one I have. Finned cover is also included.

It will not hurt my feelings if you don't want it or you think it is to much money. I am just a junkyard hound and have not seen one in quite awhile. I even went as far as to searching the online Junkyards around the US without much success.

Thanks for the offer, but that is a little more than I'm looking to spend on a non-rebuilt diff. I sold my last 240 with the CLSD diff in it... I regret that decision, but it needed to have new plates put in so I thought I would find another to replace it. Prices seem to have gone up a little since I purchased my last one.

Still wanted....