HybridZ

300zx boss kit import

Guest dylan13n

Guest dylan13n

Hi all and thx for reading, . . . i just got a nice aftermarket wheel for my z32 import, and i thought i can get a boss kit cheap thru where i work (from saas), then i realise saas only has a listing for aust delivered 300zx and cheking autotechnica listings there is a different part number for imported 300zx and aust delivered.

My question is :

does anybody have a import 300zx with a saas boss kit that works correctly and indicator cancell still works etc., if so do u have a part number or anything?,

thearatically it should be the same as an import r32 (im guessing), probilby the aust deliverd one will work but i think the indicator cancell may be the difference, idk?, any one know about this?? most old nissans have the same spline (skyline, navara, pulsar, etc etc), i know coz i have swaped the wheels in most of these old cars before, however seldom does the ind. cancell work and i would much prefer it to work in my baby (300zx).

cheers all