HybridZ

Upgrading L24??

I took the L28 out because my L24 is turbo and has the triple webers and my dad didnt feel like helping me change everything over also to tune my car

again, back to #1 on my little list

what would be a good wideband for it and my budget is unknown when ever i get money most of it is going in the car so i depends on how many oil changes and stuff i do and my goals are to have at least a reliable 300hp DD that eventually is gonna end up being my drag car

Oh and a L28et is out of the question because of the fact its hard to find one here in florida so i will just stick with my motor until i get a decent amount of cash then ill decide what motor i want in the car

speed costs money, how fast do you want to spend ;)

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=144159&page=11

scroll to the bottom of the page thats my motor and its lowered about 2 or 3" and i kinda want to use my efi motor but i want to see how it would run like this first

Cool, never seen anything like that before....Maybe a local shop near by can fab you up a intake manifold..