HybridZ

HEadgasket

74_L26e_(Z0E)

Felpro? Thanks but i know that the shop Orielly, Napa, Car Quest etc. are going to ask for specifics. Can you help me out with that and are they really $17?

Just tell them what car you have...If they can't get you the right gasket, they are idiots. If you need to, use the internet. Most auto parts stores have an on-line catalog (also the part manufacturer). You can look it up yourself and give the store the part number.

Felpro? Thanks but i know that the shop Orielly, Napa, Car Quest etc. are going to ask for specifics. Can you help me out with that and are they really $17?

:-D What other specifics would you need then what you listed? It's an L26 Block with an E88 head - the Felpro L6 gasket is a universal fit for the L24 L26 and L28.

The head gasket will run you $30 at kragen.

Fel Pro Head Gasket fel.gif spaclear.gifPart Number: 8799PT

I have a new one for $15 plus shipping if you want it (NOT felpro and i don't know the brand). It's made of a foil like material, unlike the paper felpro ones.

Anyway, it'll probably cost almost the same if you just bought it at your Kragen. Shipping usually runs $8-$10.

The dealership charges $80 for a nissan head gasket.

Hope that helps.