HybridZ

My Widebody, RB powered Z is FINALLY done!! (cosmetically)

I drive it as much as I can. I work in NYC so it sees as much weekend use as the sun will allow-- although i have to be honest-- Ive been builing it for so long that it still isnt much. A lot of downtime. But ive daily driven cars with this interior setup before. Only annoying thing is the residue from the 5 pt harness.

As for the stereo, it has more potential. The ports in the boxes behind the seats are not sized properly and the bass is weak. Not to mention the STI subwoofer is just a waste of 10 amps. I can beleive they charge 425 for that thing.

This weekend I am going to pull the ports out of the chambers and seal that off properly, and that should give me some really good sound out of those rears. as for the fronts they cant really be boxed with the setup of the dash. so theyll always be weak on the full sound. When I had my 6" bazooka tube in there it sounded REALLY nice. Unfortunately the thing sticks out like a sore thumb now and I have been convinced by my friends who hate my stereo that it should not be in ther.