HybridZ

Plug in Voltmeter review... :D

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I ordered one of those plug in voltmeters and just thought I'd share impressions. VERY COOL! Plugs in and has a bit of a slide in the plug so you can turn it off when you leave the car by just pulling it out. I heard others talk about using them, but hadn't seen anyone else talking about getting them or not, I'm sure they have. At any rate, for 40.00 its a decent little gauge (cyberdyne I think, although most of these digital meters looks identical) that replaces that amp gauge you always looked at, but wondered what the hell it was telling you. "Oh my God! The amp gauge is moving, something must be wrong, it never moves " bonk.gif If this works I'll share the picture with you.

AUT_0077.JPG

Regards,

Lone

Cool!!! I'm wanting to do the same to mine. Where did you order it? I've seen them in JC Whitney but for $49.95. On your Autometer's are you running the red or green lights? How bright are they? I think I'm going to run the red ones. Anybody else with AM Ultralites pleas comment.

David

Guest Anonymous

I ordered from www.jegs.com I normally go with summit because they're faster getting here (thats a understatement) but they didn't stock it that I'm aware of. Anyway, its 39.95.

On my gauges I didn't use either red or green, mine are just naked, no bulb condum, I like the way it looks, but I wish they illuminated from the front somehow so you did'nt get the glare at nite on the actual numbers from reflected light. :D

Oh well.. smile.gif

Regards,

Lone