HybridZ

RB & S30 wiring harness help in the Bay Area???? :(

Zreddy

Is there anyone in the Bay Area that can assist or help me with my wiring harness? I basically have an rb26 and s30 harness that needs to be modded up. Or anyone have any suggestion on shops that can do it for a good price? Please lemme know if anyone can help, we gotta get more of these babies on the streets!!! :flamedevi

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
check out blacktrax, Zcargarage, and in the same boat, but Zcargarage only does entire projects, but you can called them and blacktrax in milpitas just never got back with me...

let me know if you find someone.

Yea i actually did email blacktrax.... They said they would need the whole car to do the custom wiring because they would need to know lengths for wiring and everything else thats on the car to be more specific in the job. I said i'd get back to them once i have everything in the car.

As for Zcargarage, they said they dont do wiring services anymore...

:( Booooo.... lol

Im actually trying to read up on the write-up on the this forum and hopefully someone thats good with schematics can help me out. But if all fails, i'll just end up calling mckinney for the job.

Thanks for the replies guys....!!

Yea i actually did email blacktrax.... They said they would need the whole car to do the custom wiring because they would need to know lengths for wiring and everything else thats on the car to be more specific in the job. I said i'd get back to them once i have everything in the car.

As for Zcargarage, they said they dont do wiring services anymore...

:( Booooo.... lol

Im actually trying to read up on the write-up on the this forum and hopefully someone thats good with schematics can help me out. But if all fails, i'll just end up calling mckinney for the job.

Thanks for the replies guys....!!

Interesting Blacktrax is really willing to work with anything, they want to do the job. Zcargarage, we all the respect, are crazy asking for Ks of dollars and "the we don't do half project" so remind me never to even look that way. I just arrange an appoitment with Mattzgarage.com he will be doing mine...:)