HybridZ

Cool new tuning tool?

Tim240z

Check it out, the possibilities are endless. It is designed for stationary sources mainly I think, but it has the capability to datalog, so stick the sensors in your exhaust and drive to work, then drop the data on your desktop and see how the engine performed in real world driving!!

ITX

Tim

Guest greimann

Looks hi-tech, but not sure if it would really be good for data acquisition on a vehicle. You need to be able to relate the data to RPM and MAP to know what is going on and it doesn't look like the device has that capability. It does look like it would be useful if you were tuning the idle for a smog check though.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, I'd like to have it for smog check work on the car, that way I'd know if I was in the ballpark. I'm sure its pricey though, if it were like 139.99 I may be tempted, but there is about as much chance at it being that cheap as I have of dating a movie star... :rolleyes:

Regards,

Lone

I'm sure its pricey though, if it were like 139.99 I may be tempted, but there is about as much chance at it being that cheap as I have of dating a movie star..
Yeah, Lone...pricey to be sure! With all the bells and whistles $2400!! :eek: , and I'm sure that with you boyish good looks and dashing personality, you would have no problems snatching up a movie star :D2thumbs.gif

Tim

Originally posted by Tim240Z:
...and I'm sure that with you boyish good looks and dashing personality, you would have no problems snatching up a movie star... :D2thumbs.gif

Tim

Yeah, Baby, Lone's mohawk usually bags the babes in droves!!!! :D

Lone, Buddy, YOU da MAN!!!

Davy