HybridZ

who makes a streetable flat muffler?

fl327

still running at half mast at least for another couple days, all is well so far, no real street races yet

im just enjoying the ride. i noticed this, with my exhaust pipes cut just after my trans, i have no

exhaust fumes entering the cabin, none, its like paradise, i never thought it could be so nice

and i want to keep it this way. so right now i am looking for a nice low clearance muffler that i can

run with some turndowns and keep them right where they are, under the car. i saw some

from flowmaster but they are too big, most shops i know of can only work up to 3" diameter

pipe and cant do any size oval pipe. any ideas people?

Guest Anonymous

Yup, I was gonna suggest spintech as well, I guess they will custom build one if you give them the sizes. That'd be sweet.

Regards,

Lone

I suppose anything is legal as long as it complies with smog and noise restrictions...

He came by my work and did a long burnout in front of the office (tire marks are still there) with those open pipes...man, I have to tell you it was like being at the dragstrip...made you want to buy earplugs. Can you say loud?

Davy