HybridZ

What to do?

Vette Powered

I'm posting this thought in a couple of the Datsun forums. Now I know this is a Datsun forum and not a Lexus/Toyota forum but I know ya'll can help. I have a SC300 with all the goods and making about 730 HP at high boost as my daily driver. I also have a 1972 240Z with a 383 stroker in it. Both cars run good but I find myself liking the old Z alot. Keep in mind I am married and have two kids. K... So I really want to build a couple of 510 or at least one sedan but I can't do it unless I sell the Lexus.(If I do sell the Lexus I'm going to build the sedan as the daily driver.) The thing I really like about the old Datsun is that they get smiles all over town and really are pretty cheap to build. Don't get me wrong, the Lexus is a monster and a very cool car. So what do ya'll think? Lexus or a couple Datsun 510 builds?

This should probably be posted in the non-tech forum...

...and how much do you want for the Lexus? :-)

ps - I'd still been wanting to go check out the Datsun, but I never got enough free time. Whatever little time I had availble was either spent with the woman, or preparing to move to Arlington.