HybridZ

Your rear end setup!

240zdan

My setup is a r200 CLSD from a 87 z31 twin turbo, with the z31 CV shafts, 280z stub axles, still awaiting the billet flanges from MM to mount them all in. Not sure what power ill be putting to the wheels but hopefully this will be enough.:eek:

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info Pete, I was able to find his sketch in a thread, I'll check out a shop I know and see what they say.

Scott, Savage42 made a run of those braces a while back. I don't think he's making any more of them but you should be able to find the thread with info. I think that thread even has detailed drawings with dimensions if you want to have your own made.

• 2 weeks later...

I found the "corrected" brace drawing and sent it to a local CNC Waterjet shop for a quote in steel, keep you posted if anyone is still interested in these.

Thanks for the info Pete, I was able to find his sketch in a thread, I'll check out a shop I know and see what they say.

Well I guess I won't be having any of these braces made up, the quote came back today at $225 each, that is material and waterjet cut.

I found the "corrected" brace drawing and sent it to a local CNC Waterjet shop for a quote in steel, keep you posted if anyone is still interested in these.

Edited by Scott_M67