HybridZ

WTB: L24 Block

Zracer

Need an L24 block. Don't need the pistons/rods/crank/oil pan etc but willing to take if necessary. Prefer in Western NY but will consider elsewhere. Please PM or email (TBoek95577 "at" AOL.com) with price and location. Thanks!

I've got a P30 block that I was told only has 60k original miles on it. As the story goes the engine was pulled in the '70s to do a scarab conversion and wrapped up in plastic and stored. I've got it now and have not had much luck selling it as a whole so I'm about to strip it down for parts. That means that the block is available!! I'm in Austin TX. so it would have to be shipped. I can take care of dropping it off at a loading dock, truck freight company, etc. for you as long as they have a facility in Austin. I may be able to palet it though would prefre not to have to.

Make me an offer and arrange shipping and it's yours!! Please reply to me via email or PM if interested.