HybridZ

Info on 5.25" spoiler

dalesince59

Does anyone have any information on obtaining a copy of the SDI tall rear spoiler that was used on the wind tunnel testing? Searches of SDI here and on the web come up empty. I want to replace my short BRE style and that one really appeals to me. I've attached a pic from the test thread.

PICT0385_thumb.jpg

I have one of those off the car. If I had enough interest in people wanting one I could get a mold off of it and have them made. Dont know the exact cost of finished product, but it would be reasonable. Not looking to rob anyone. They would only be in fiberglass though.

contact EvilDky, he had a VERY similar 3 peice spoiler that was too tall for any of our local's tastes he may still have it and be willing to part with it. it was in very good shape and as I recall had remenances of a "Scarab" badge or sticker on it, but I'm not sure on the make of the peice

At some point some of the guys on here were going to be making those. One of the guys involved was the guy that runs Bad Dogz, but I hadn't heard anything since the initial thread they had showing pics of them making the fiberglass molds for the spoiler and flares.