HybridZ

turn signal problems

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My turn signals dont work when the parking lights and headlights are on...and when the blower for the ac/heater is on and the headlights/pking lights are off the signals go very slowly what could be my problem? Maybe grounding but I am not completely sure. Later I plan on rewiring the car but would like to solve this problem before stripping and rewiring. Thanx for the help.

I had a similar problem with my 240. It started slow and eventually got really bad. I didn't think it was a ground because I drove the car for a year with no problems. It turned out being a bad alternator that was slowly going out.

Check the obvious stuff first ( batt. cables, Alt belt tension) otherwise get your alt tested and volt. regulator if applicable)

Guest Anonymous

Grrrr, Datsun wiring. Fact is to much juice gets passed through switches and stuff that have no relays in them. But on the turn signals, mine were real slow, I replaced the signal flasher with a newer electronic type instead of the old thermal type and the blinkers are much better. If you havn't replaced it, its a good place to start and under 10.00 for the electronic type at your local pep dudes.

Regards,

Lone