HybridZ

Injectors not spraying fuel

Ok gang heres my problem – Maybe someone can pointout the obvious that I’m missing here. Took My 75 L28 motor off the scca track and decided to make some mods since I was not restricted by a class rules. My L28 motor was basically stock and since I had a worn out 83 L28 turbo motor sitting here I decided to turn my 75L28 into a very mild turbo car. Here are the changes made to the 75 L28 I bolted on the turbo exhaust manifold and added a T3T4 Hybrid Turbo along with a good size Intercooler. I also bolted on a 240 sx 60mm throttle body and during that swap reinstalled the stock L28 TPS on that TB . I then Installed the Turbo injectors from the 83 turbo motor and the AFM from the 83 Turbo motor. End of Changes .Went to fire it up today and I have no fuel being sprayed by the injectors. I have spark to the cylinders and everything else appears fine but know gas being injected. With ignition on I have an electric signal to all injectors but no spray happening. Plugs are bone dry. Any Ideas. Is the 83 AFM sending a screwed up signal to injectors?? Need Help Thanks