HybridZ

its broke "in" she's nice

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hey guys well i previously wrote on the fact that i got it started now i am writing on what this puppy can do. i know it is no MONSTER but i have a few things to give you guys and idea. i live in rocklin california home of the rich kid and his handa. but i have raced just about all of em and stompped them to death. one of those was 2 brand new acura at a two lane stop light i was behind. and one had a way better start than the other so he opend a gap about a car and a half and that was the end of his pride. but my run that gives me a good idea of speed was a race against a ssZ28 which ran a 12.5 at the track. and from the light he couldn't catch me. i wont say he wasn't there but he definatly wasn't past my brake lights. icon_smile.gif we stopped a t the next light and he was dead jaw and i explained my car to him. thanks again guys but its to the garage to make her clean for a car show tomorow.

zach