HybridZ

looking for Haltech

J240ZTurbo

i'm a pretty big fan of the platnium series systems. it's where haltechs headed, it's got ton's of cool features, the 2000 series will do full sequential with plenty of i/o's for adding on fans/meth/etc, can integrate boost control, wideband, etc..

i think if your going to drop the cash on EMS, getting a good system out of the box will not only give you more options for now, it will grow with you later on down the road as well.

good example as i scroll through the haltech product list, say you went to a P2000 system. you could have boost control built in, wideband, skip all the aftermarket gauges and interface with a racepak display right out of the gate (usually ending up $100-200 cheaper than your standard gauge layout in autometer sport comp's or the like, ALOT cheaper than defi or the likes).

but then 2 years from now you might get bored, it happens right? say you want a v8 now instead... maybe an LS1. still like the inline 6, but now a 2JZ sounds good. even crazier still say you wanted to go 13b or somthing. in most cases if you get that motor stuffed in with a stock harness, haltech will have a jumper harness to adapt their box to that wiring harness, so the box just evolved with your car.

we've used the P2000 equivalent system on alot of G35/350z's (its a straight plug and play with can bus interface for that platform, but the software is the same) its very very slick. good stuff.