HybridZ

my 260z rb25 project

macr32

They raped me back when I was building my motor. They charged me $500 for a plain Nissan gasket set for my rb26. I will never buy from them, or recommend them after that...

Holy cow, 500.00 for a gasket set

They raped me back when I was building my motor. They charged me $500 for a plain Nissan gasket set for my rb26. I will never buy from them, or recommend them after that...

I don't know, but I have not had any problems with them so far. Met and talked with them several times over the last few months.

Not a problem, it actually fits very well. I will be posting up more pictures as i go along modding the W/G piping.

So you are going to run twin waste gates? I have a HKS 60mm race gate I wanted to use, but like you, running twin w/g's would take advantage of the divided turbine inlet.

I ran the Hks gate on this manifold before. it was all right, but i was having issues with boost surge due to out flowing my exhaust housing and w/g. i fixed that issue by using a p trim cutback exhaust wheel. At the time this was all with stock cams. Now that i have the 270deg. 10.3mm tomei procams going in it i think i will be flowing a lot more and i do not want to run into the same issue as before. So i am going to run 2 of fullraces 60mm w/g's. with 1 kilo springs in them. this should allow me to keep the .82 a/r T4 exhaust housing and p trim cut back wheel while taking advantage of the larger cams. All in all i am trying max out my T04R compressor. will it happen i don't know but it should be fun trying.

The way the Stec manifold is designed i think it will take advantage of the divided pulses either way with a single or twin w/g the only factor that i can come up with between the two is the flow rates of one gate vs two.

That's straight up Jailhouse Rape. I've always been one to pay a fair price, and if you've done all the leg work to come up with a combo of parts that work for a hybrid I'll give you a bit more. But there is a limit!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...