HybridZ

Rim cleaner

One day I was helping my mom where she works, at the school as the transportation supervisor. Naturally she gets all the salesmen who are pushing products that clean and help make our lives oh so easy. Anyway I had my orange 280z parked in front of the building and the two salesmen were really impressed by my z. now at this time my rims are dirty and in a real need of a cleaning.

So he says he has this product that will make the rim to look like it came from the factory. He test a little spot and both my mom and me were really impressed so we bought the smallest amount u can buy, which is 5 gallons that u can dilute to 1:25 all at the cost of $150. but man is it worth it cleaned two of the rims on my car and one swastika rim that has been sitting on a car for at least 3 years. If i remember correctly the company was chem research or something close to that I will correct it when I go look at my jug, sorry for the crappy cell photos but I think they get the idea across, I would defiantly recommend this product.

IMG00081-20091121-2232_thumb.jpg

IMG00082-20091121-2236_thumb.jpg

IMG00083-20091121-2317_thumb.jpg

IMG00084-20091121-2318_thumb.jpg

Use with caution! All of the miracle wheel cleaners I have seen have been acid based. While acid based cleaners do work very quickly, they tend to eat up the aluminum finish over a long period of time. This is because the aluminum still has a small amount of the acid left in the wheels finish, be it bare aluminum, or some sort of coating. Over time this continues to rapidly oxidize the finish, and in severe cases, scar the aluminum.

Look at the MSDS sheet, and it should tell you the PH level.

Make sure the acid is neutralized, even after a through rinse. Calcium works well for this. If your wondering where to get calcium, milk has plenty in it.

Yes, I just suggested you wash your rims with milk.

milk, it does a wheel good.