HybridZ

New Car

clint78z

Still have the 280 turbo, an on going project. I bought a shiny blue Subaru Forester XT, my first semi new car. I paid a bit extra to get a rare 5 speed blue. It's going to get a bigger intercooler, perhaps an 18g turbo. Going to keep it sane since it's my all year daily driver. The forester has huge room, and isn't that heavy 3300lbs, and all wheel drive to boot. Kinda the swiss army knife of cars.

http://www.toyotaoftampabay.com/used-inventory/2007-Subaru-Forester/f94aec7a0a0a006400c14dd13930d93f.htm

I am suprised that there are front mount kits quite cheap on ebay, might be garbage??

Top mount should serve the purpose though. Looking for a nice usable power 280ftlbs with amazing drivability. I am looking for the amount of power under the curve, not for peak numbers. I got my OBDII cable on the way for opensource tuning and logging.

Drax you wouldn't believe how hard it was to find a 5speed, I simply would not comprimise. The E39 is sweet as well, looked quite heavily at that. I have never test drove one, did you test drive the Subie XT?? Intrested to see how they compare?? The boxer four sounds almost as cool as the L6.