HybridZ

JTR manual

Guest super280z

Guest super280z

howdy!

just wondering if any of you guys have a Jtr book that you will no longer require. let me know something. or at my post name @hotmail.com

Guest super280z

hey Davey, i havent had alot of time to get out and find one is the prob. i've put the z on "rush" to get it done before college starts again. (honestly i dont see it happening. hehe..) but anyway, if you've got one that you dont mind parting from we could work something out. i just got the lt1 in yesterday and honestly i have no idea how in the world im going to find headers to fit. but we'll see.. i'm gonna try to get some pics up. icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Locutus

Where in South Texas are you? I might be willing to let you make some copies of vital information to use till you get a copy from JTR. I know how hard they are to come by lately.

Vince, no problem...if you can't find one, I'll sell you mine for a reasonable price. I cannot email you for some reason--the forum says the "administrator is blocking email access" so go ahead and email me since mine works--we'll work something out. If it is only some vital info you need, hook up with Locutus, otherwise email me.

Davy

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: DavyZ ]

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: DavyZ ]

Guest super280z

Locutus,

hey dude im in Corpus. im gonna be up in h-town in september to attend Universal technical institute with those awesome hotrod classes. we should get together or somethin.

Guest Zpeed

I ordered a JTR book in June, i'm in australia, the guy said that it would be here in around 4-5 months,

he said that they don't move that fast over there, and that they only work on the weekends or something, this was the guy at the book store, i'm in no rush to get the book anyway... I probly won't even do a V8 swap for another few years, but just wanted to have it handy

Guest Locutus

Hey Super280Z email me and we can arrange to get you some copies of the vital stuff in the mean time. I go down to Corpus occassionally, and I get down to Victoria every couple of weeks(my family lives there)

My email is mvondran@hotmail.com.

Sincerely

Mike