HybridZ

Where to buy wheels

This isn't necessarily a Nissan Z specific question, but where have you had a good experience buying wheels?

The only online place I've ever purchased from is tirerack.com but I know there are others out there that have given you good service.

Care to speak up?

I have had nothing but good experience with http://jlbmotorsports.com/index.html

First they sold me a set of drag fast forward wheels for a very reasonable price.

A year later I crashed into a curb and damaged 2 of the wheels. I called them up and was told that those wheels were discontinued. Three days later I received an email saying that they found 3 of those wheels in the warehouse and they offered them to me at a price lower than I had originally paid.

I was very satisfied with their customer service. The only drawback is selection. They don't have much in the way of 4x114.3 wheels in 0 offset.

Overall, I highly recommend doing business with them if you can find a wheel that works with your car.

to be honestly, i only go to wheel/tire companies for tires or for some really rare wheels that cant be found anywhere else. The best wheels out there are wheels that people already own. if you dont mind used wheels, i say check out zilvia.net. there are a lot of 240sx guys that run all kinds of hard to find JDM wheels that are also applicable for our cars. I scored some SSR SP1's deep dish wheels from zilvia for dirt cheap. If i were to order straight from SSR, it would have taken 3 months to arrive from japan and cost 3 times as much as a got them for.

if your dont want to go that route, it depends what brand wheels your looking for? it will narrow different places that offer a certain wheel. TireRack is good, but sometimes limited in sizes and offset. You just have to search around i guess.