HybridZ

What kit is this?

noir s30

Hey all, new to the board, just wanted to know what kit this is? I'm about to acquire a 78 280z with 93k on the clock, 301 Brown Metallic. Rust-free, lucky me. Either way, going to RB it, 26 with 25 tranny. Equip 03's and this kit would pretty much do it for me. Can someone help?

s302.jpg

he can open existing threads in this kits subforum, there are lots of pics of imsa g-noses around in here, if he didn't find any pics like that after quickly skimming 10 threads for the pictorial content, not even reading, just skimming past the pics, I would be very surprised.

ok. thanks guys. sorry if i offended anyone, i was honestly just trying to find this out. I'm fully aware that I could've searched through the posts, but I was trying to find the exact name of the kit, and without any idea who made it, creating a post seemed like the best way. again, aporogies...

and as for the people who said this is an imsa g-nose, it's obviously not. if you would look closely, you can see some letters that aren't exactly english, leading me to believe it's JDM and more expensive than the us-market stuff.

(The entire Kameari kit for instance, would run about 5500 brand new)

If anyone knows the name of this EXACT kit, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

s302.jpg

Its the Arita Speed Kit, I used the link of the picture googled it and it came up with an article about the car. In the comments someone had said it was a Arita Speed I checked it out and the answer seems legit. Also I believe this kit is only available in Japan. I'm sure there are some threads about it on here because some showed up on google search.

Here are some Fender Flares that are on the above car. This Guy also offers the Gnose, so combined with these fender flares and a Gnose it would basically be the same thing.

http://www.zccjdm.com/catalog.php/azcarbum/dt86727/pd1073005/UNIVERSAL__HUGE__JDM_FENDER_FLARES_

Its the Arita Speed Kit, I used the link of the picture googled it and it came up with an article about the car. In the comments someone had said it was a Arita Speed I checked it out and the answer seems legit. Also I believe this kit is only available in Japan. I'm sure there are some threads about it on here because some showed up on google search.

Here are some Fender Flares that are on the above car. This Guy also offers the Gnose, so combined with these fender flares and a Gnose it would basically be the same thing.

http://www.zccjdm.com/catalog.php/azcarbum/dt86727/pd1073005/UNIVERSAL__HUGE__JDM_FENDER_FLARES_

this information is incorrect. these flares are NISMO works flares that were copied by some japanese tuners. arita speed flares are similar but not as wide which i know because i have the AS rear flares sitting in my garage currently.

also the flares sold by zccjdm are universal and are the same front to rear. you can tell by the picture you posted that they are not the same. look at my old threads that i started in this section about identifying flares for more information.

ninja edit: merry christmas http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=153796

this information is incorrect. these flares are NISMO works flares that were copied by some japanese tuners. arita speed flares are similar but not as wide which i know because i have the AS rear flares sitting in my garage currently.

also the flares sold by zccjdm are universal and are the same front to rear. you can tell by the picture you posted that they are not the same. look at my old threads that i started in this section about identifying flares for more information.

ninja edit: merry christmas http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=153796

Thank you for the correction jdizzy204.

yea thanks a bunch. I could tell that the "HUGE universal JDM fenders" probably aren't the real deal, by looking at the title. Either way, I'm assuming that these Works fenders would cost me my first born's soul, so I guess Akira Full Works it is.

Another quick noobescent question. Are the kits designed for the 240z going to fit on a 78 280z?