HybridZ

Help Identifying Engine Mounts

amorfin

I have looked at pictures of engine mounts from RB26s and they don't look like the ones that came with mine. Somebody told me that they might be the Z31 200ZR engine mounts that Stony has said can be used to mount the RB engine in the S30 chassis. Can somebody confirm if these are 200zr engine mounts? And if not, does anybody know what they are from?

Thanks.

Mount1_thumb.jpg

Mount2_thumb.jpg

Now we're getting somewhere!

(and it turns out to be closer to home than I'd thought...)

That number suits the C35 Laurel with the RB25DE(T) and the Series 2 WC34 Stagea 2WD RB25DE(T)

Both from late 1998 onwards.

So I'd suggest that the engine was an aftermarket transplant into one of those models.

So I'd suggest that the engine was an aftermarket transplant into one of those models.

That's what I think too.

But on a side note, I was comparing these to the McKinney Mounts and they are VERY close to a perfect match, perfect with a little modification.

I don't have my shell home yet, but when I get it I might try them out just to see if they fit. These might turn out to be another option for putting an RB engine in the S30 chassis.