HybridZ

Maxima Leather seats

Georgia Flash

Has anyone here looked into putting Maxima seats in their Z.

My wife has just purchased a 99 Maxima with black power seats. Man they are nice on the bee-hind!

I haven't looked at the mounting yet to see if it would be close to the Z's. I'm afraid that the wifey would think that I was about to appropriate her seats and hit me over the head with something lol twak.gif

Yep I would never get away with swiping her seats without her killing me! I have a set of 75 Camaro seats that are huge and they fit snuggly into the little Z. However, I wanted to have an updated seat instead of the old Camaro seat that doesn't recline.

If I'm not mistaken the Maxima's seats are a good bit smaller than the old Camaro seats. If I get a chance I will measure and see what gives.

By the way the wife is sitting here watching this thread with a close eye shifty.gif

im going with racing seats.

either Bride ERGO racing seats in red

or

Corbeau CR1's in red.

i was going to do the S2000 seat swap and started to look for a pair but for stock looking seats the price wasnt worth it, ill just get real deal racing seats.

mike