HybridZ

WET SAND RESIDUE

Guest zfan

MY CAR HAD BEEN PAINTED A YEAR AGO AND JUST UNTIL LATELY WHILE TEARING THINGS DOWN FOR MORE MODS I FOUND WHAT SEEMS TO BE WET SAND RESIDUE IN HIDDEN PLACES.

CANNOT SEEM TO GET IT OFF, ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE? ANY IDEA'S OR GUESSES.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

MIKE

A simple fine cut finishing compound and follow up with a finish glaze. This should be just a simple surface imperfection. If this doesn't work let me know. I worked in a paint shop spraying for 3 years. Hope this helps!

------------------

Drewz

DREWZ, ACTUALLY THERE IS QUITE A BIT OF IT AROUND INNER GRILL AREA. AROUND HORNS ETC..

CRAP WILL NOT COME OFF. IT JUST APPEARS TO BE OLD WET SAND RESIDUE. A FRIEND SAID GOOD LUCK YOUR SCREWED IF IT IS NOT REMOVED IN THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS. ANY TRUTH TO THIS?

LOOKS LIKE DIRT,SOAP,SLUDGE RESIDUE!!!

MIKE

Is this car base clear or enamel? If it either it is repairable. But the location is a pain in the azz. There are several finishing compounds out there I prefer the 3M products as they don't leave crap behind that effects the paint if you ever want to repaint. These products are user friendly and any good rep will take a few minutes to brag up his product an inform his new customer. Good luck.

------------------

Drewz