HybridZ

video of Some pulls in the 240

Guest TurboHatch

Guest TurboHatch

I did some test pulls to check for vibrations after I redid my pinion angles, any way here is the video, The car feels like it should run 10s even on street tires and only 8 psi.

&hl=en_US&fs=1&">
&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Guest TurboHatch

I dont know either of those guys but after tracing the cars history i can see it was handed around allot over the last few years and I found out why, the car was a nightmare, who every did the wire harness had no relays on the high draw items and the column wires would get hot within a few minutes, the rear end mount was solid and at a bad angle and vibrated so bad the list goes on and on, i have been working on this car almost every spare moment for weeks now to get it all sorted. once I got a new tranny installed i was able to drive it and found the tune was just basically a base map, it would stutter bad and go pig rich like 10.0 under boost i got it street tuned to around 11.6 now and will get on the dyno soon and finish it. but in the mean time i am looking around for a taller gear ratio, these 3.70s are way to short.